Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA 300)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA 300) 60 Vcaps.
Serving Size: 60 Vcaps
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.* Alpha Lipoic Acid is unique because it is both a water and fat soluble antioxidant, which allows it to provide protection both inside and outside the cell.* Alpha Lipoic Acid has also been shown to activate and extend the biochemical lifetime of other valuable antioxidants such as Vitamins C, E and Glutathione
Alpha Lipoic Acid Supports:
- The body’s antioxidant defense systems to protect against free radical damage.*
- Glutathione production, which is the master antioxidant of the cell.*
- Detoxification functions, as well as chelation and removal of heavy metals.*
- Energy production, because it is a cofactor for enzymes needed to make ATP (cellular energy).*
- Cholesterol and blood glucose levels within normal ranges.*
- Metabolic enzyme production, insulin function and glucose metabolism.*
- People as they age*
- Those in need of extra antioxidant support*
- Those under stress*
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving: Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.