NAC, 90 Vcaps
Serving Size: 90 Vcaps
An amino acid supplement to support immune system function and lung health.
- NAC has antioxidant properties and is necessary for the production of glutathione.*
- Glutathione helps the body cope with oxidative stress, which is associated with disease and improves the number and activity of immune cells within the body.*
- The antioxidant and free radical neutralizing properties of NAC might also help it support pulmonary and cardiac function.* NAC helps to support healthy lung tissue and the body’s natural defenses including cellular health.*
- NAC helps to break down mucus in the respiratory tract and helps with rebuilding of lung tissue, and helps support the activation of immune cells to support the immunity
- NAC seems to be able to help clear mucus from the body as a result of several different mechanisms. NAC ruptures mucus disulfide bonds, which reduces mucus viscosity, and it stimulates clearance of mucus from the respiratory tract.* NAC also appears to help maintain inflammatory processes within normal ranges
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving: N-Acetyl Cysteine 500 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.